Ziva programs are executed through one or a combinations of these defines;
Research and EducationConsistently develop local data on the mining community to support needed changes and interventions, while providing required training stakeholders in the industry.
Advocacy360 degrees engagement of all stakeholders, calling out issues that challenge growth through a non-partisan approach, making minority voices heard.
PartnershipsPromote peace and prosperity within the mining community, by helping build and sustain strategic partnerships that support any of our thematic focus areas.
Technology and InnovationBased on results from our many studies, we consistently seek better ways to support activities in each of focus areas, by applying new technologies and adopting best practices.
- We are registered with Corporate Affairs Commission – IT/No136553
- Experienced Management team
- Strong relationship with ASMs in key mining states across Nigeria.
- Ziva is recognized by the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development as a strategic implementing partner
- Our Founder is a member of women in Mining in Nigeria, and currently the National Secretary of the Association, and also a member of women in environmental, extractives and climate change in West Africa.
- Transparency and Trustworthy
- Health & Safety
- Community wealth creation